Thursday, May 22, 2008

About doing the worm

Since I am in the midst of finals and don't have the time to do a proper entry, here's a mindless survey to tide you three people over:

The Last Person You...


thought about?
Mr. Deal

Looked at?
Joel McHale from the Soup

said I love you to?
my Mom

hugged?
my Dog

kissed?
this is getting redundant.

hurt?
myself, apparently. My back is killing me

Shared a secret with?
Um, I came out to one of my friends, does that count?

watched a movie with?
I can't remember the last time I went to a theatre

couldn't stop thinking about?
Mr. Deal

In your family...


Who makes you laugh?
My brother

Who makes you cry?
My dad, when he's in mean mode

Who is strict?
My dad

Who is laid back
My oldest brother, I suppose, to a fault

Who makes you think?
Eh

Who will do anything for you?
My mother

Have you ever?

been skinnydipping?
No, but I have done it in a pool. Makes me cringe now, all the bacteria I must have introduced to my lady box

Made a friend mad?
Um, yeah

gotten a detention?
Yes, once, for being tardy

gotten expelled?
No

threw popcorn in a movie theatre?
Unwittingly

been on stage?
Yes, I have, school play

seen a famous person?
I shook hands with Richard Karn, "Al" from Home Improvement. His hands were very big, and his face very red.

been pantsed by a friend?
Do you mean pulling my pants down to my ankles? In that case, I am the pantser, not the pantsee

lost your voice?
A couple of times, and each time I relished the raspy properties of my voice. Then I went back to sounding like Lisa Simpson

You are...

best at?...
Expressing myself through writing. Oh, and knowing where a person's nipples are. I can purple-nurple like no other

worst at?...
Sports?

Random

profession?
blogger/loser extraordinarre

best friend?
my dog

Favorite movie star?
Right now, it's Rachel Bilson. Love her style! And Hayden Christensen, cuz I'd hit that

idol?
Groan. American Idol?

hair color?
Brunette, but I want to do something cool...like purple highlights, or something

favorite movie?
Election, 'cuz its so absurd

have you ever been in LOVE?
Well, when you put it in caps like that, it makes me question

favorite color?
Yellow

have you ever done a bad impersonation of Arnold Scshwartsenagger ?
Who doesn't like AH-NOLD, with his CALI-FOUR-NEE-YAH?

best memory?
Playing with my barbies and making them have sex with Ken...which entailed taking their clothes off and putting them under a sheet.

worst memory?
Chicken Pox

favorite band?
Beatles

can you do the worm?
Only in bed

No comments: